When considering a student’s application we look at the following factors carefully:
· Your suitability for the course of study
· Your school or college report / record of achievement
· Your estimated or actual examination grades
· Your ability to contribute to the life of the Sixth Form
· The recommendation of your previous school or college
· The availability of places on the course of your choice
· Any recognised medical or special needs you may have. In the case of over-subscription, priority will be given to students who have a statement of special educational need which names Comberton Sixth Form.